We were so honored to be featured in last week's issue of the KC Business Journal. Merritt and I shared the 5 main tips that led to a successful purchase of M&C from our main man, Bob Merrigan. We'll be sharing the full article soon, but in the meantime (and if you have a subscription) you can read it on the KC Business Journal site.
- Seek professional counsel
- Separate church and state
- Get a 3rd party valuation
- Find out if you spend money and approach risk the same way as your business partner
- If you don't trust one another implicitly, don't even start
Many thanks to James Dornbrook at the Journal for writing a fantastic article and being such a pleasure to work with ... and the talented and dedicated Debbie Hagen of Hagen and Partners for her invaluable PR help.